Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Matters of the heart



I just don't get it. I wish I can understand more how the heart works. There must be some mechanical explanation or a diagram of a human heart.

Not anatomically.

Not the heart that beats. But the heart that feels.

And those feelings that can't be described. Neither sadness nor happiness. Just something that disturb the peace of your morning. Or the ones that keep you up at night.

What the hell is that?

I just don't get it.

If you want to hate, then hate. Don't go hating for one minute and missing on the next.
If you feel strong, then be strong. Don't go crumbling on that stolen memories.
If you have decided, then be firm. Don't waver on me now.
And if you may, stay together this time.
I can't take anymore heartbreak.

No comments:

Post a Comment