Friday, March 25, 2011

Hurt


"She slipped her hand into his, trying to memorize the temperature of his skin, the smell and the very sense of him lying beside her in the night. These were the things she would let herself keep. She rubbed her thumb over the soft lines of his palm, stroking into his grasp an apology for what she had yet to do, and the gentle broken edges of a goodbye."
Jodi Picoult, Picture Perfect

Once upon a time, I wrote an entry, well not a whole entry but I did wrote a sentence how time cannot heal anything unless you allow them to. I still believe it. You have to want to heal for it to actually heal overtime.

Some people just get stuck for years trying to get better but are not able to. I think deep down because they don't want to let go. Because some wounds sometimes even though is painful was a reminder of the good things that happened before they got hurt.

I am not sure of many things in life but one thing for sure, I want my life to be better. I want to let go and at the same time to remember the good things that has become memories of once a happy time.

Is it possible? I don't know. I am still trying.

But at the moment, please let me just hold on to that one last moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment